Erotica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erotica

Erotica, Guild in the MMORPG of Dofus

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Isky

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2007-07-29

Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Guild Rules   Guild Rules Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 3:38 pm

Most guilds have some sort of rules for following to keep some kind of orderly fashion and Erotica is no exception. Below is a list of our guild rules.

1. As of the 19th of July 2007, all new members must be of level 100 or higher. Some exceptions may be made to this rule in rare cases and if so members under 100 will stay on trial until they reach our minimum entry level.

2. There will be no swearing or using foul language in guild chat. (Shit is not a swear word in my personal opinion)

3. Those with the right to change xp may only do so to their own xp (unless asked to change a member who does not yet have that right xp ) and must stay within the guild xp limitations. Minimum xp is 5% and maximum is 40%. Members who refuse to stay within this guild line will be removed unless they can give me or another officer a valid reason for different percentage.

4. Respect! Respect your fellow guild members regardless of their level and or rank. Respect also your fellow players outside of the guild. Everything you say or do reflects on the guilds reputation while ever you are wearing our guild emblem and are an active member.

5. If our perc is under attack, while it is nice to think that all would defend, I am aware that at times it is not possible. No member here is to be forced to defend an attacked perc or to be criticized or judged if they choose not to. No perc is ever to be placed in a dungeon!

6. Please do not make repeated demands or requests of other guild members. It is ok to ask for help with something but remember that some people may already be teamed with friends outside the guild or prefer to play solo at that particular time

7. Do not spam guild chat with items you are selling or buying, there is a thread on this forum for such selling and members can PM you here or in game to negotiate.

8. If an officer of the guild makes a request from you, please do your best to forfill this request. Officers are here to guide you and to help you, they have earnt their position and their judgments and decisions can only be overturned my me the guild leader.

9. If for some reason you find you have a problem with another guild member, please do not leave the guild without discussing and trying to sort out the problem, If I am not online at the time of the incident please feel free to Private Message me here with your complaint and I will do my best to sort out the problem.

10. If you think you have an idea that may improve our guild, speak up! I am not a mind reader and if you do not tell me what you think then I can do nothing to improve things for you.
Back to top Go down
https://eroticadofusguild.forumotion.com

Guild Rules
Page 1 of 1