Erotica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erotica

Erotica, Guild in the MMORPG of Dofus

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Want to go buy a mount?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isky

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2007-07-29

Want to go buy a mount? Empty
PostSubject: Want to go buy a mount?   Want to go buy a mount? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 7:09 pm

Mounts can be bought at the pet sell rooms in Bonta and in Brak. They are bought in certificate form and have to be exchanged at a private paddock or if you don't have access to a private paddock, a public paddock. Public paddocks are also in Brak and Bonta.

When checking for what mount you wish to buy, look very hard at the mounts statistics. If you buy a wild mount you will not be able to ride it, and if you breed it it wil run away. If it is a male it runs away after mateing, if female it will run away after giving birth and you will never see your turkey again. Please ensure you buy a tame mount.

Depending on your time and needs check also that your mount of choise is mature. If the maturity bar in the statisics is not full you will not be able to ride your mount as it is just a baby (awwww) If you purchase a baby you must be willing to take the time needed to make it mature and mountable.
Back to top Go down
https://eroticadofusguild.forumotion.com
Manifest-Destiny/EroElite

Manifest-Destiny/EroElite

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Want to go buy a mount?   Want to go buy a mount? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 5:01 pm

Also as a side note make sure the certificate dosent read INVALID CERTIFICATE!!! in big red letter's youd think it would be common sense but I actually know a few people dumb enough to buy those <.<. Sad but true..... Though this is partley anakama studios fault for makeing it to where you can list invalid certificates for sell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want to go buy a mount?   Want to go buy a mount? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 12:46 pm

i think i made a mistake Very Happy

my question was if you buy a mount do hyou have to be 6x+ if so shit also can you specify what would be good for an inteligence osa?
Back to top Go down
Isky

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Want to go buy a mount?   Want to go buy a mount? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 1:30 pm

You msut be level 60 and p2p to ride a mount and for intel build I suggest orchid or Orchid/ivory.
Back to top Go down
https://eroticadofusguild.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to go buy a mount?   Want to go buy a mount? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Want to go buy a mount?
Page 1 of 1